SWS Grand Arena is a community dedicated to competitive play for Star Wars Squadrons. SGA’s primary feature is the hosting of permanent and seasonal Ladders of various formats (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 dogfights and Fleet Battles) as well as Tournaments and Scrimmages. We also offer a Training Academy and an Instructional Content Library to help new as well as experienced pilots develop their skills in the game.
The SGA offers a fully featured website and a Discord Server (Click to Join) with Voice Channels to meet up with your Team or interact with others and find matches. The website features:
– Groups for Clubs and Organisations with ability to create sub-groups for their divisions
– Competitive Teams to participate in Ladders and Tournaments
– An instructional knowledge base with articles, links and videos and member uploaded documents and guides.
– Competitive event and Star Wars Squadrons News
– Ladders, Tournaments and Gaming Events with ability to track ELO, ratings, standings, match scores, and player stats.
– Player/Member profiles, Private Messaging, Private Group Messaging, Group Pages, Group Forums
SGA is looking for Administrators and Staff Members in various functions to help develop and build this community.
We are looking for:
– Event/Tournament/Ladder Administrators
– Content Management System Administrators
– Discord and Forum moderators
– News Editors
– Public Relations Officers
Please note that SGA is going to launch in a “Beta” state with many elements that have yet to be fully tested and developed. However, the core Ladders will be implemented and active for players to participate in. If there are any issues with the website or any suggestions, please post them in the Forums or on the SGA Discord server.